Wednesday 13 July 2011

Thing 4 - part one

It has been a while since my last post. This is for two reasons. Firstly, last week was the end of term for the majority of our students so consisted of a last minute rush for computers and printing, followed by students wanting to sign out and clear their library accounts. This obviously meant a busy week for staff.

The second reason is that staff are not automatically allowed access to Twitter so my line manager is now jumping through hoops on my behalf to explain why no I will not be spending the summer following the likes of Cheryl Cole, but simply would like to be able to network professionally etc. I am hoping that this will be resolved in the near future and I can continue on course with 23 things. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment