Monday 19 September 2011

Thing 19

I have been really enjoying working my way through the 23 things although it has been quite difficult to keep up, with new things coming thick and fast.

There are definitely some things which are new to me which I will be using in the future. I am working on my social media sites and intend to further use and develop my knowledge and use of Twitter and Linkedin. ( A new phone I keep dropping hints about for Christmas will be of help here).

As I stated in my last post I am particularly pleased to discover free screencasting software and can see a lot of possibilities for using that in our LRC. I think that over time I will also come to appreciate other productivity tools included in the things such as dropbox and evernote but I haven't had much time to spend exploring these yet.

Keeping these posts brief at the moment as we are mid LRC inductions at the moment and so very busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment