Thursday 23 June 2011

Thing 2

Having looked at several other blogs of fellow CDP23 ers, I realise mine is definitely still a work in progress and I have a lot to learn! I will keep tweaking and hopefully make it more appealing and interesting. It is of course partly a question of finding the time amongst all the other daily demands. Today I finished my working week with an informal gathering to celebrate the achievements of students taking part in the Six Book Challenge - cake and drinks were enjoyed by all. Anyway, I hope people who visit my blog will not be put off by its somewhat early developmental stage and will perhaps pop back later.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's great that your blog is work in progress - just like mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mine is a work in progress too. I have never blogged before and was a bit dubious but finding it interesting so far. I also work in an FE College in the West Midlands and hoping to do a PG Dip in September from Northumbria distance learning. Just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks KAF is great to see that people are taking the time to read and comment on my blog and that I am actually being "followed". Good luck with the PG Dip.

    ReplyDelete